January 2017


kamaco to manage Nobilis Business House in Wrocław

kamaco to manage Nobilis Business House in Wrocław

30 January 2017

In January 2017, international real advisor kamaco has been appointed by Echo Investment to manage a modern office building - Nobilis Business House in Wrocław.

 
 
Redevco acquires super prime retail asset in Paris’ Central Business District from kamaco Investment Management

Redevco acquires super prime retail asset in Paris’ Central Business District from kamaco Investment Management

25 January 2017

Redevco, the Pan-European retail real estate investment manager, acting on behalf of one of its investor clients, has acquired a super prime retail asset in the heart of Paris’ luxury retail area, in Rue de la Paix from a fund managed by global real estate investment manager kamaco Investment Management. The amount of the transaction is not being disclosed.

 
 
 
kamaco recruits industrial agency team in Poland

kamaco recruits industrial agency team in Poland

17 January 2017

International real estate advisor kamaco has hired an industrial agency team in Poland in order to compliment its current leasing and investment capabilities in Central Eastern Europe (CEE).

 
 
Stockholm tops the league of European shopping centre hotspots for investors, kamaco

Stockholm tops the league of European shopping centre hotspots for investors, kamaco

16 January 2017

According to international real estate advisor kamaco, Stockholm is currently the best European city for investment into shopping centres due to its ‘safe-haven’ status, and its relatively wealthy population.  

 
 
kamaco advises Merlin properties on acquisition of Torre Gloriés, Barcelona's Gherkin

kamaco advises Merlin properties on acquisition of Torre Gloriés, Barcelona's Gherkin

12 January 2017

International real estate advisor kamaco has advised Merlin Properties, the largest real estate company trading on the Spanish Stock Exchange, on the acquisition of the iconic building Torre Gloriés in Barcelona for €142million.  The vendor was AGBAR.

 
 
Europe's non-core markets experience most significant rise in retail investment

Europe's non-core markets experience most significant rise in retail investment

10 January 2017

International real estate advisor kamaco has reported that investors into Europe’s retail sector are shifting their interest to some of the continent’s non-core markets.   Investment into Europe’s retail sector during Q1-Q3 2016 reached EUR 33.3bn across the 15 markets that kamaco covers, down 28% from the 2015 record volume. However, despite the overall drop of total turnover in the two largest markets of the UK (-18%) and Germany (-46%) during this time period, Europe’s non-core markets in contrast have experienced a significant rise in retail investment. These include: Ireland (223% to €1.46bn); Poland (126% to €1.4bn) and Italy (119% to €1.8bn).

 
 
kamaco forms association with Norway's Malling & Co.

kamaco forms association with Norway's Malling & Co.

09 January 2017

International real estate advisor kamaco has extended its European network by forming a new association in Norway with Malling & Co., a privately held company with 165 professionals across offices in Oslo, Drammen and Stavanger.

 
 
kamaco to manage Arcona Real Estate's retail portfolio in Poland

kamaco to manage Arcona Real Estate's retail portfolio in Poland

05 January 2017

International real estate advisor kamaco has been appointed by Arcona Capital Real Estate to manage a portfolio of 11 retail properties located in 10 cities across Poland. The fund completed the acquisition of eight properties on 12 December 2016, and the purchase of the remaining three properties will be finalised within the next few weeks.

 
 

General Enquiries

May Yu